Whether you are into running, playing, watching movies, yoga or sampling good food and drinks, there is an event happening in Al Bidda Park that will be for you. Please check out our ever-growing calendar of events for full details of our fun-packed events schedule.
Holding an Event in Al Bidda Park
Al Bidda Park is the perfect location to host an event. All events are open to the public to watch or participate in. Our Events Guide will help you when planning your event as it provides the guidelines and fees for holding an event in the park.
COVID-19 Updated guidelines – Note that for large events, initial approval and application must be done thru MOPH. For more information, please click on the link below.
Please use our online Event Registration Form for your event proposal. For big events, please note that processing requires at least 8 weeks considering documentation and approval from relevant authorities. All permission for events is on a first-come, first serve basis so please contact us as early as possible.
Get more ideas on what to do on the Doha Travel Guide
List of upcoming events:
- Volleyball Challenge From 1st to 2nd July 2022
- CTC (Coffee-Tea-Chocolate Festival) From 17th to 26th March 2022 Opening Time: 3pm – 11am
- Ramadan Tennis Tournament(Men’s edition) From 14th to 25th April 2022
- Qatar International Food Festival (QIFF) 11th editionFrom November 26th to December 17th 2021.
Opening Time: 3pm – 11am (weekdays) 3pm – 1am (weekends)
Where: Al Bidda Park, Doha, Qatar
Organized by: Qatar National Tourism Council
- Qatar National Day (Saturday, 18th December 2021)
If you are interested in holding a large event in Al Bidda Park, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org