- Park Rules
Please enjoy the park whilst observing the following Rules & Regulations. The regulations are in place for your safety, for the enjoyment of everyone and to protect our beautiful park.
- Please show courtesy to others and do not intentionally or recklessly interfere with the safety, comfort or convenience of anyone using the park.
- Please always dispose of litter responsibly using the bins provided.
- Park facilities (toilets, prayer rooms etc.) must be kept tidy at all times. Any acts of vandalism will be reported to the police immediately.
- Please keep to the footpaths and lawns, do not climb trees or pick flowers/ damage the plants.
- Do not climb, damage or tamper with light poles, buildings, park furniture or any other structures and equipment in the park.
- Dog waste must be picked up, bagged and disposed of in the litter bins. dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times.
- No cycling is permitted except on expressly designated cycle routes only.
- Filming, photography and any other form of a recording must be for personal use only, while respecting the privacy of others. Commercial photography and filming are by prior approval from the park management.
- Noise in the park must be kept to a minimum. Unauthorized music, amplified musical instruments, sound systems, PA, cinematic productions, singing etc. are not permitted.
- Roller skating and skateboarding is permitted in cycle lanes only
- Smoking, as well as the use of shisha and e-cigarettes, are not permitted in the park.
- No high-powered remote-controlled toys e.g., model airplanes, boats, cars or drones are permitted at any time.
- No use of un-authorized motorbikes, ATVs, Segways, electric scooters or other mechanically propelled transport is permitted.
- Do not interfere with, or feed, the wildlife in the park.
- No open fires, barbeques or other forms of cooking are permitted outside of the designated barbeque grills. Barbeque grills must be booked in advance and their use is subject to the Park barbecue Guidelines. Users must not stay beyond their allocated time slot and must vacate the facilities if asked to do so.
- The use of glass bottles or any other glassware is not allowed in the park.
- The use of drones is not permitted.
- Camping or sleeping in the park overnight is not permitted.
- Do not access any area that has been closed for maintenance for your safety.
- For your safety, do not enter any of the fountains and water features.
- Contact the Park Management in advance regarding holding special events i.e., parties/ celebrations/ anniversaries.
- Large unauthorized gatherings will be asked to disperse and leave the park.
- No commercial activity of any kind is permitted without the written permission of the Park Management. This includes street trading, public performances, leafleting and sampling.
- Respectful attire must be worn at all times and the Park Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to any wearing unacceptable attire or to require that they leave the park or cover themselves more appropriately.
- The Management of the Park reserves the right to refuse entry to the Park. This includes the right to eject and exclude anyone for inappropriate behavior or failure to comply with the park rules.
- The Park Management is not responsible for any loss, damage and/ or injury whilst using the park. By entering the park, the park visitor agrees that they will assume all risks in respect of loss, damage and/ or injury to themselves or their property and of other people they are responsible for and furthermore that they shall be solely liable for any cost incurred by them arising out of such loss, damage and/ or injury.
- Any assistance including first Aid or medical treatment provided by the park management shall be discretionary and under no circumstances shall this be construed as an admission of liability by the park management for the loss, injury or damaged sustained, or the cost/ expenses incurred. The provision of such medical treatment or first Aid is provided in good faith but without the assumption of any liability
Playground Rules/ Guidelines
Please allow everyone to enjoy this playground by observing the following rules:
- Adult supervision – children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Keep it tidy – dispose of all your litter responsibly and the designated bins
- Safety first – this area is provided for use at your own risk
- No bare feet – please wear appropriate footwear at all times
- Be considerate to other users – no running, pushing or shoving
- Pet Free – animals are not permitted in the play areas
- Enjoy playing – but please do not use the play equipment improperly
- Help prevent accidents – remember that glass is not permitted anywhere in Al Bidda Park
- For children only- adults are not permitted to use play equipment except when supervising children
- Equipment must be used solely for the purpose it was created. Do not overload equipment that could lead to damage
For general inquiries please visit the Al Bidda Park Information Centre or call 44287777.
Barbeque Station Rules & Reservations
- Only the designated numbered grill allocated at the time of booking is to be used.
- The grill must be kept in its original position and not moved to under trees or near buildings.
- Please ensure safety by keeping children and pets away from the grill area and never leaving it unattended.
- Only the fixed grill can be used. Additional grills are not permitted in the park.
- Never use accelerants on the grill.
- Please use only recognized products on this grill such as charcoal starter fluid or a charcoal chimney starter.
- All litter and food waste must be bagged up and disposed of in a park bin.
- Please always leave the grill and surrounding preparation areas clean and in the way you would wish to find them.
- Please dispose of all fully extinguished charcoal, fats and food responsibly.
- The grill areas must be fully vacated by park closing time.
Sports Pitches and Courts Rules & Reservations
- The sports facilities must be booked in advance and a fee paid. Anyone using the facilities must be able to demonstrate they have booked through the production of a receipt or confirmation email upon request.
- Use of the facilities without booking is not permitted.
- Unauthorized commercial use of the sports facilities is not permitted.
- Litter must be placed in the bins provided. Please leave the area in the way you found it.
- No food or glass is permitted to be brought onto the pitches/ courts, including chewing gum.
- Shirts and appropriate sports clothing must be worn at all times.
- Bicycles, rollerblades or skateboards are not permitted on the pitches/ courts.
- The facilities are only to be used for the purpose they are designed. Action will be taken against anyone found misusing or vandalizing the facilities.
- The sports facilities must be fully vacated by park closing time (By midnight) weekdays. (2am Thursday – Saturday not applicable at the moment).
- Use of the pitches/ courts is entirely at your own risk.
Safety guidelines for cycle renting
The customers shall be informed about the park infrastructure and rules that
to be adhered in Park.
- Adhere to the park rules while using cycles in the park.
- The vehicle (cycle) only to be used in cycle track.
- The property and facilities of the park must be preserved while using cycles.
- Prohibition of cycling in car parking’s and ramp.
- Prohibition of cycle in lawns and jogging track.
- Prohibition of cycling in fountain wooden platform.
- Prohibition of cycle inside sport court, buildings and rest rooms.
- Prohibition of cycling in white stone and granite paved area.
- Prohibition cycling in live traffic roads (Especially in red roads and underpass).
- Maintain slow ride and avoid cycling especially in bridge slopes and uneven surface’s.
- Adherence to the capacity of cycle use (single seat or multiple seat), Prohibition of children’s, pets in basket of cycle unless its designated for intended use.
Safety and Health Recommendations